Rotary problem with grbl

Hi, I have an Eleksamaker A3 pro for 3 years and I use T2Laser(it’s a purchased program). Recently i try Lightburn in order to buy a licence. Everything work perfect!!! I also set up the rotary to match my drawing with the glass, BUT when i tried to engrave i heard a clicky noise at the motor of y axis(the axis that turns the glass) and i realised that it tried to move but it didn’t or like a force turned it the opoposite way. when i shape my work it works fine, when i press start to engrave it stays stuck to the same y position. With the exactly same settings i tried T2Laser and worked flawlesly. Is it possible to give to the stepper motor 2 instruction( one to go front and another to go back)??? Or is it possible because of the little movement on the y axis it doesn’t move at all??? Please help me solve it as my main work with my laser are the glass engraving and to be honest i like your program better than T2. But if i won’t be able to engrave on glasses it will be unworthy. Thanks!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.