Rotary will function if rotary steps set to 300. Rotates cup about 3.5 revolutions. any other setting up down results in no rotation at all but X axis jogs to the left. Frame function is way out of proportion to intended file.
- how did you get steps/rotation value?
- what type of rotary do you have (roller or chuck)?
- are you using the Y axes?
- did you follow any setup procedure?
- Step value was an arbitrary number (tried several)
- roller rotary device.
- Yes, and it works with touchpad.
- Yes, went through setup many times.
When someone asks if you followed a procedure, ‘Yes’ is not really an answer as most of these do work… Supply a link so we can see what you tried to accomplish is much better… we might see something you missed or?
I was hoping for a link so I could read/watch it…
What setup procedure did you use… Obviously the incorrect one as there shouldn’t be any ‘guessing’ for the steps/rotation…
Try this post… and see if that helps…
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.