Rotated image problem

Imported 2 different images (portrait) and cloned the 2nd one a few times. Had to rotate the final 2 to fit so I simply did a 90 rotation. Looked fine on the screen.

Upon engraving I noticed it cut off the rotated images. Checked the preview…and its cut off on the preview as well. (my bad, I should have checked the preview before I even started).

I thought the image rotation was fixed a while ago? Is this still an issue being worked on?

Thanks,
Eric

You are most likely using pass-through, which means “don’t resample this” then rotating in LightBurn, which requires resampling. It should be working now for perfect 90 degree angles.

If you can send the file I’ll have a look. I might have set the tolerance for when to kick in the special case 90 handle too tight.

Yes, it was passthrough. However it was a true 90 degree rotation using the menu bar. I typed in 90 and hit enter. (Did not manually rotate with the corners)

:slight_smile:
Eric

Where do I send the file?

You can send the requested file to developer at lightburnsoftware dot com.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.