Rotated image when burning

So I am new to this, just an old man looking for a new hobby. Anyway when I try to burn a project my on screen image looks the way I want it to burn but it actually burns at a 90° rotation to the right. I have an Atomstack engraver, don’t know if that makes a difference. Any ideas?

Can you take a photo of the laser as it’s oriented, with the front of the laser facing the camera.

Also, can you provide a a full screenshot of LightBurn with the design loaded and ready to burn?

I believe you may have your laser rotated 90 degrees clockwise from anticipated orientation.

I rewatched a couple of videos and the entire device is indeed rotated 90°. Thanks.

I can’t rotate the laser, that’s why I was wondering if it is possible to rotate the view on the software…

I didn’t realize that you had jumped into the conversation without context. I thought you were the original poster providing a photo.

This really deserves its own Topic.

No. This is not possible at this time.

You could potentially attempt to rewire and reconfigure your laser so that you switch X and Y axes but I wouldn’t recommend it unless you were very comfortable with hardware modification.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.