Save a high res image from preview window

When I am designing large and high detail jobs, I will preview them and save images to send to the customer as a proof. For things that are higher detail, the saved image comes out blurry because it is only saving the image as the actual size in preview window. This means it is limited to how big I can make the preview. Would love to have the ability to save it as high res so when I send it to the customer, the preview doesn’t look all blurry!

Thanks for the suggestion, that works really well. I think it would still be cool to see something added there though. I have other “scrap content” off the laser area that I do not want to include, and that is in the PDF when printed that way. The save image function only saves what the laser will get.

It doesn’t even appear to honor layer output selections or cut selected graphics settings in LightBurn either. Personally, I’d say it’s a bug. Maybe @LightBurn has some more input as to the behavior of this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.