Slowly off centering after frame

I’m new to Lightburn and Xtool. I frame my project and after framing, the laser slowly moves off center and burns a few random dots. After it starts burning the image, it slides off center and overlaps the burn. I’ve tried different settings but I must be overlooking something. What can I do to resolve this?

Hi, I was having a similar issue, mine was the laser would frame and when it started burning it would travel to the right until it hit the frame. The solution was to tighten the belt on the x-axis. Maybe that will help

Thx, I’ll try that.

You may also want to check the xTools site directly for firmware updates. There have been a few issues reported and addressed in recent updates to their firmware. More information is available from the xTools Support site. :slight_smile:

I’m new to Lightburn and Xtool. I frame my project and after framing*, the laser slowly cps tester Center a graphic against a background rectangle by enlarging its frame and setting the frame’s fill color. Paste an object into a frame. Use the … moves off center and burns a few random dots. Generally, dropout alignment should be inspected after checking the frame . Common frame alignment issues arise from the rear triangle being …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.