Smudges on text and lines

Where am I doing wrong?
which parameter helps to remove this defect?

Thank you all

Look at your preview, check where your rapids (red lines in the preview) intersect the shapes. If they are in the same vicinity as the ‘wiggles’, I’ll bet you need to either tighten your belts on your laser or tweek the acceleration parameters.

2 Likes

Be nice to know the cause. It is helpful to know which way they were scanning. If it’s up and down or the part is rotated…

I suspect a belt or mechanical issue. Mainly because it appears as though the variations are in the X axis and the machine has plenty of area to accelerate. If that’s the scan direction it is already up to speed.

:smiley_cat:

THANK’S

Yes, tonight I checked, all the errors are in the intersection of the red line in the preview, therefore in the movements between the cuts (fire).
Doesn’t look like hardware (Vigotec Vg-L7) (GRBL).
Other tips for optimizing or testing movements between cuts (fire)

Luca

Search on tuning GRBL acceleration parameters.

But I wouldn’t conclude this. All you’ve determined is that there is a positioning error related to rapid moves. It could be just excessive acceleration or looseness in your motion hardware. Check your belts. It’s easy.

Here’s how I solved it (thanks to TomWS who showed me the right way).
parameter $ 11 (Junction deviation, millimeters) was set to 1000.
I set the parameter $ 11 = 0.010 (as I found on the internet)
and everything works fine.
Here is the result:

Wow, didn’t see that coming! Good that you found that. Also points to the need to save your parameters and restore them when something suddenly acts up. Cool!

Cheers!

First thing is always configuration. Is this a new machine?

Glad it’s corrected…

Take care…

Yes, before I used proprietary software (crap).
For a few days I have been trying to do correct configuration on lightburn

When you have issues, it’s nice to inform us that it is a new build or controller or something. Probably change how we interpret the problem…

Yes, we all know that other software is … :sob:

Take care, have fun…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.