Squished Graphics when using Rotary

I’m trying to engrave some tumblers but for some reason my image is squished. My rotary is enabled and I’m using the same settings that I always use. Help! <3

A little more detail? What kind of rotary are you using, and what are the settings you’ve got right now?

Have you calibrated your rotary set up? This is a necessary setup process to verify that you have accurate steps per rotation and (if using a roller rotary) wheel diameter. Once you have gone through that process, those numbers never change.

The remaining variable is the target object’s diameter. Did you measure the diameter of the object that you’ve placed into the rotary and verify that you have the correct object diameter applied to the rotary setup?

If you have never actually verified that your rotary settings are correct (for steps per rotation / wheel diameter) and you have not had prior issues with distortion, then it is possible luck that it all worked out as a result of the former objects’ diameters (or you didn’t notice it was slightly off).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.