"start from" option

I just did my first rotary stuff (Trocen controller, HP3655 BOSS) and it went well - rotary was set up on the controller, not within LightBurn.
On reverting back to non-rotary, the “Start from” option only shows “from controller”. I’m pretty sure I used to have several options, including a “user” option.
I’ve tried looking in the controller options, and don’t really see where or what might have altered, or what I can change. There is an origin setting under work mode, bit changing those doesn’t resolve the issue.
Any help appreciated.

Here is a current thread discussing this in detail. Bottom-line, the LightBurn UI has been changed to remove the “support headache” displaying these options caused.

From Oz: "Trocen has never supported the ability to change the origin settings from software, so you need to change the settings on the controller itself. Having the other settings present was a support headache because they didn’t work. It sounds like one of the options was giving you a behavior you wanted, but it wasn’t intentional.

Thank you. Appreciate the fast support as always.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.