SVG exported file problem

Good day. I am having an export problem. In my design when I export the file one of the designs are very faint. Not quite sure how to explain it. I opened The SVG file that I exported in inkscape and I am still seeing it faint. I can attach screenshots to show. Any help would be appreciated.

Based on the wording in the post I assume you generated the design in LightBurn and exported from there? And this is when you’re seeing the issue?

This is almost certainly something in the actual geometry of the nodes. My guess would be that the hand is made up of a bunch of small individual lines rather than as a continuous line but can’t tell for certain.

Can you upload the .lbrn file here for review?

Thank you for your reply Berain, I designed the image on my Ipad then I traced the image in lightburn and when I export it from there I am seeing this issue.

Interesting. It’s nothing like I expected.

Tracing in LightBurn would guarantee a closed shape so that’s not an issue.

As far as I can tell somehow Inkscape other SVG readers are interpresting the stroke-width of the paths for just the hand incorrectly… or possibly there’s something wrong with the way the hand has been exported. I took a look at the XML and didn’t notice anything obvious to me.

It’s easily enough remedied in Inkscape by changing the stroke width to match the other objects but it’s not clear to me why this is happening.

Perhaps one of the LightBurn folks will take a look at this and have a better idea what’s going on.

I opened the file on illustrator the it was clearer to see that the stroke width was different. Just changed it and it seems to have rectified the issue. Thanks so much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.