Text Align X and Align Y selections move text string in opposite direction. Text is fine though, not inverted of flipped

My text looks fine on screen. When I select Align X or Align Y, the text moves to the opposite location, i.e Left moves it to the Right, Top moves it to the Bottom.

Have a review of this section of our documentation. Redirecting...

Origin

This is the origin corner or 0,0 location for your laser. If you have a GCode based system, this is almost always at the front left, regardless of the location of your limit switches.

If you have a DSP laser, like Ruida or Trocen, the origin is usually where the limit switches are placed, and will will be the corner the laser seeks when powered up.

If your laser output is mirrored horizontally or vertically, move the dot to the opposite corner, horizontally or vertically, depending on the direction that the output is mirrored, and that will correct it.

Thank You for your quick reply. My origin is 0,0 L-F. All text and graphics engrave correctly. Nothing is inverted or backwards. All movement controls are correct. One example shown. Other selections ,same (opposite) results.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.