Text from ACAD .dxf misaligned when open in Lightburn

Hi,
I’ve been a CAD operator (using ACAD) for about 10 years, and I have to say I really enjoy Lightburn - it’s a really easy to use piece of software :slight_smile:

I’ve spent a couple of weeks trying to solve this problem, but since I’ve had no success I’m asking here.

Text from .dxfs generated by ACAD imports into Lightburn offset for some reason. It’s not a uniform offset either, so in a document with say 50+ custom labels it takes considerable time to realign the text. I can include a sample .dxf if that helps. I’m really stuck and have no idea what to try, I would really appreciate any assistance :slight_smile:

If you can send a couple of the DXFs in question to developer at lightburnsoftware dot com with a link to this thread we can have a look. I just fixed a couple alignment issues with DXF text using center justify, and did some vertical positioning fixes as well. I could verify if yours are working with these changes as well.

Thanks so much for figuring out a fix for this one. Just wondering if you have any idea when that fix will turn up in a release?

This is from a recent post from Oz.

Thanks Rick, cheers for that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.