Three features that are not working properly

Here are three features that are not working properly . I’m wanting to say this has happened since last update, but since it is only malfunctioning on one of my computers it may be something that is messed up on that computer. Please advise.

1. Drag View. Holding down the Mouse Wheel does not move the screen any more. The Icon on the menu bar still works though.
  2. Reset Windows to Default layout does not work properly. When I first click on it, it resets the windows, but the Library window opens in expanded view on top of all the other windows. If I click the Windows Default layout button again it opens normal. It takes two tries to make it arrange the windows properly.
  3. Layer T1 and T2 does not work. When I attempt to put a Frame Box on Layer T1 or T2 is does not take. I have to leave it on one of the other windows.

Messagecancel

Are you wanting to delete this post? Are you still having issues? What version of LightBurn on which OS?

1 Like

Yes, I’m still having these issues. My Lightburn version is 1.1.03 and my system is the Ortur Laser Master 2 Pro SF. Appreciate any help.

We just produced a new 1.1.04 release. Please download and report back if you are having these same or any other issues. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The upgrade to 1.1.04 did not fix the problems. Any suggestions?

On my Windows computer, your problems 1 and 3 work as expected: I can move with mouse wheel and can do frames on T1 & T2 layers

Any ideas on how to fit it??

I am unable to replicate these issues here. Tell us more about the OS you are using. You mention this happens with LightBurn version 1.1.03, have you tried rolling back to an older version, known to work for you to see if you are still experiencing these issues. Trying to isolate cause with this test.

No I haven’t. How would I go about doing that?

Click the blue text link above. That will take you to a repository of all versions. Download and install a version you know worked for you earlier.

I can’t find a “Blue Text Link” that brings up the desired outcome. Could you give me a little more guidance?

Or just visit here:

1 Like

I downloaded version 1.1.01, which was the first version I had and it fixed problem #1 – Drag View. It didn’t, however, fix the other two problems:

1. Reset Windows to Default layout does not work properly. When I first click on it, it resets the windows, but the Library window opens in expanded view on top of all the other windows. If I click the Windows Default layout button again it opens normal. It takes two tries to make it arrange the windows properly.
  2. Layer T1 and T2 does not work. When I attempt to put a Frame Box on Layer T1 or T2 is does not take. I have to leave it on one of the other windows.

What next??

Try restarting LightBurn, any version, while holding the SHIFT key when launching again should reset all windows back to defaults.

What does “…does not take” mean? Can you help us understand how you are trying to do this? Share an image to help illustrate.

When I click on T1 and T2 to Frame a layer it does not work – It does nothing. It’s like it is not there. I have to leave it on one of the other layers and just disenable Output.

Holding the shift key while restarting did not do anything to the settings. Here is the problem: while I click on “Reset Windows to Default Settings” the first time it will open the Library Window in extended view as shown in the attachment. If I click on “Reset” a second time it will put the windows back to normal setting. This is not a biggie, I can click on the Default key twice, no problem, I just wanted to point this out, especially, since it only does this on this computer, the computer in the. house works just time. We can drop this issue if you don’t want to pursue it anymore, but, I would like to find a solution to the T1 and T2 layer not working.

I did a “Print Screen” to try and show you what I was talking about with the Windows issue, but this software will not let me upload it as a attachment. Let’s just close this out as I, as I’m sure you are, am tired of fooling with it. I can live with these issues. Thanks for your patience

I Tried the “Upload Image Icon”, but the "Print Screen: is a Text File.

As for the T1 & T2 problem, I think we are talking two different things. His is that the T1 & T2 Layers will not frame; mine is the the T1 & T2 will not select the highlighted frame. For example: if I have it on the Black 00 Layer I cannot transfer it to the Orange T1 Layer. It’s like the T1 & T2 layers are turned off.

Please check to see if the shape is ‘Locked’.

Taking a screenshot in Windows is explained below. Once in clipboard, you should be able to paste in-line in any post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.