Thumbnails . . . Again?

I have reviewed the various topics from the last two years having to do with thumbnails of .lbrn files. At the risk of raising the ire of those who may feel the topic has been exhausted, I’m bumping the topic once more.

1. Using LightBurn 0.9.20 and Windows 10.

2. I did have .lbrn files associated with LightBurn and saw that created problems. However, I found some info on the web on how to un-associate file types with apps and gave that a try.

(Basically, using Notepad, create a dummy file to desktop named XXX.bat, then always associate .lbrn files with XXX.bat, then delete the XXX.bat file and reboot computer. At least, it did remove LightBurn logo from .lbrn files.)

1. Using LightBurn 0.9.20, I tried . . .

( a ) . . . VIEWING the files in the folder using File Explorer with LIST and EXTRA LARGE icons: No thumbnails.

( b ) . . . VIEWING the files in the folder using LightBurn OPEN with LIST and EXTRA LARGE icons: No thumbnails.

( c ) . . . opening an .lbrn file, saving it with both SAVE and SAVE AS (and renaming file): No thumbnails.

Am I missing anything? Should I have just let this topic rest in peace instead of raising from the dead? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.