Предложения и пожелания

Здравствуйте. У меня программа LightBurn 0.9.02. И хотелось бы, чтобы вы добавили возможность редактировать фотографии (яркость, контрастность). А также хотелось бы видеть положение лазера при гравировке (то есть координаты положения лазера во время гравировки)

https://lightburn.fider.io

“Hello. I have LightBurn 0.9.02. And I would like you to add the ability to edit photos (brightness, contrast). I would also like to see the position of the laser during engraving (that is, the coordinates of the position of the laser during engraving)”

LightBurn does provide image edit controls. This was added a few versions back with the release of version 9.05. From that announcement here:LightBurn 0.9.05 - Variable Text, Image Enhancement, CorelDraw Macro, – LightBurn Software

“Images in LightBurn can now be edge-enhanced without having to use external ‘one-touch’ style programs or scripts. The process, more commonly known as unsharp masking, is available on the Shape Properties in LightBurn, and can make a dramatic difference in engraving quality and detail, and it can be tuned to be as light or as heavy as you like.”

You should update to the latest, 9.07 to get these image editing enhancements.

“I would also like to see the position of the laser during engraving (that is, the coordinates of the position of the laser during engraving)”.

LightBurn does not and will not provide tools which could promote unattended laser use. There is not a live position display during a running job. Is this what you are asking for?

2 Likes

Да, это именно то что я имел ввиду. (There is not a live position display during a running job. Is this what you are asking for?)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.