TopWisdom questions

I know you are busy but just wanted to get a status update on the completion for Top Wisdom Controllers? Are we getting close?

Yes, we are getting closer. However we also have other things in the works and priorities shift constantly. Please accept “soon”, that we will post when there is a new software update available. Having to provide per-person status updates means nothing else would ever get done.

The origin issues are fixed, I’ve added continuous jogging, and decoded some of the axis settings, as well as acceleration and jerk, and fixed a couple minor issues in the generated cut file… I haven’t figured out why there’s just a line on some displays, so I have a TL410C on order, as it seems like it’s most common on that controller. I’ve done a very cursory look at the rotary settings, but those aren’t in yet.

Part of the reason for the new controller is that I haven’t been able to actually install one yet - I think I fried part of the board that reads the limit switches, but I’m not certain - I haven’t been able to get it to read any of the switch inputs at all, which means I can’t test any of the limit or homing settings.

Progress is being made, it just might not be as fast as you’d like.

1 Like

I am sorry you ordered a TL410C. I have one that I took off my machine that I would have given you. PM me if you are interested.

It’s on a boat already. I shouldn’t need another one, but I appreciate the offer. :slight_smile:

More like in a cargo trolley waiting to be filled so that the plane can take off, but yeah :slight_smile:

I can put on UPS today if you change your mind.

Couldn’t hurt to have a backup I suppose, and I could also give it to our new dev. I’ll PM you an address.

My 410 seems to be up to par now. Even my rotary is working(would be nice to setup the rotary in Lightburn instead of the panel itself though!) Not sure if this will be a fix in the future or not?

Hello again…My trial is nearing expiration again. Am I good to go with Topwisdom to purchase the license now or do you recommend an extension of the trial?

We are still working on the TopWisdom controller support so please send this request to our support email so we can extend.

I have purchased the lightburn software last year when you first released the beta version for topwisdom. I’ve been wanting to get onto the camera thing but have been assuming the origin issues would end up with my files ending up in the wrong spot anyway. Is this working as yet?
currently running 9.09

Also keen for rotary support. Ive been going back to autolaser for that as i don’t do much and its definitely a struggle.

The origin issues are fixed, I have grayscale and ramp mode working, and I’ve started translating the machine settings. Rotary isn’t done yet, but hopefully that won’t be long.

1 Like

square frame button produces out of range error on controller screen, but rubberband frame seems to work ok, any help for this yet? topwisdom 410c LB 9.09 win 10 64bit

The next release has a good number of fixes for TopWisdom.

1 Like

How do I update my current Lightburn to include the new fixes?

When it’s released, you would go to Help > Check for Updates, or if you’re already running 0.9.09, it should just tell you.

Hows things coming on topwisdom? looking forward to more fixes. Also my license are about to expire but you said not to buy license until topwisdom is out of beta. what do i need to do? thanks

Send an email with your trial key to support at lightburnsoftware dot com, mention you are using the TopWisdom controller and we can help you with this. :wink:

Things are continuing to move forward with our development and testing process for supporting the TopWisdom family of controllers. As always, we do not comment on anticipated release dates. Things come up that need to be addressed and we won’t release until we are confident in the release. So to answer…soonish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.