Trouble streaming data creality cr-10s with ender-5 board creality diode laser

Hi

I have downloaded your trial version of your software, and set up and successfully engraved Img on wood. The problem I face now is that when I send vectors it seems to be fine. When I send img file it sends then stops press play it goes then stops. I was hoping you could help as I really like the software and intend on purchasing the key. I would really like to resolve this issue first.

I have found that if I save out gcode to sd card there is no problem. Just when streaming straight to laser stream stops after few lines.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kindest regards

John

LightBurn pushes the serial communication pretty hard, and tries to keep the serial receive buffer on the device close to full. If your controller has a smaller than stock receive buffer, that would be a problem. LightBurn assumes a serial receive buffer of at least 128 characters on the controller. Do you know if yours is set smaller than that?

1 Like

Hi
Thanks for your reply I am not sure how to check that. I will try to find out it’s one of the latest silent board’s Ender-5 V.2.2.1 from creality it’s a 32bit Atmega2560. That’s about as much as I know at the min don’t think it will help.I will try to get more information.

Many thanks
John

Yes controller is capable of this although it is set to 4 in marlin and needs to be configured to 16 or 32.
Thanks for your help very much appreciated.
This works for any one with this board.This software now works perfect with this setup.
Thank you
Kindest regards
John

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.