Unable to get Lightburn to communicate to the Laser

I just bought my Laser and I am new to lightburn. I go through all the steps and tell it to go and then I get a message that there is an error,the laser is busy or paused. I am not sure what to do now. Please Help.

Give us some help. Windows? Laser type? USB/Ethernet? If it’s Windows, it’s probably a driver. You can find many posts here about that.

What steps?

How do you tell it to go?

Who’s giving you that error? LightBurn?

I have the Ortur Laser Master 2 and I have a windows 8 computer, my boyfriend is actually the one that is setting it up for me and he watched a video on how to use the light burn software but every time he sends the image to the laser light burn says the laser is busy or paused

Do you have it connected? Lightburn will show the communication status in the top left of the ‘laser’ window.

Did your boyfriend go through the Lightburn procedure to set it up for your machine?

With Lightburn properly connected you should be able to move the laser head around. Have you tried to move anything through Lightburn? What kind of ‘Device’ is LightBurn set for?

Hang in there :slight_smile:

Have you installed the driver the Ortur needs? It’s under the drivers tab here on their page:

https://ortur.tech/olm2/

Bonjour, j’ai exactement le meme souci je suis sous windows 10 cablé en usb avec un controleur ruida.
J’ai le meme message d’erreur.
merci

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.