Updating to Beta but getting license key expired message

My license was expired and I renewed it and added Glavo support on 4-13.23.

I just went to update to Beta 1.4.00 and am getting the message “Your license key has expired. If this version of LightBurn was released after your license expiry, it will not run for you. Do you wish to continue installing?”

Is there a way for me to run the Beta version or do I have to wait for the actual release?
I searched for this topic but didn’t see anything, so I apologize for such a mundane question.

To tell you the truth, I don’t know if the beta is available for everyone… Maybe @berainlb can advise on this with beta…

You can check in the license portal to check what is active… don’t know if this shows anything about beta access or not. I would think it would work…

You only get two seats per license, maybe both are in use…

:smile_cat:

To confirm, renewal and upgrade to Galvo are separate things. You did both?

All users should have access to the open beta available here:

Well there’s the problem! Lol. I upgraded to galvo and paid the $90, but apparently that didn’t also renew my license.
Makes sense now. I guess I just assumed that when I added galvo that it also included a license. Probably should have read more… lol

Thanks for the help. I’ll update my license and see if that fixes things.

It is actually stated on the Galvo License page that it does not renew, but simply adds galvo device support to your existing license.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.