Upgrade problems with files!

What is up with everytime there is a new version ALL the parameters of a file get totally screwed up.
Files I made in versions of 1.1xx that I finally got working in 1.2xxx had the hatch parameters totally go OUT the window.
When I had all my files finally working in 1.203 then (don’t ever do that again) upgraded to 1.204 everything was useless when it came to HATCHING!!!
When will Lightburn realize MANY companies make a living using certain software.
Again I will have to go back to 1.1xxx to generate files.
Very VERY frustrating!!

Building up and using a materials library is a good thing to do rather than relying on settings saved with particular job files.