Upload to machine

Hi, we want the student using the laser and software at our school to upload the file to the machine and then laser is by using the control on the machine and not with the software. I found out that it’s possible to select beginner mode which removes the control box but then it also removes the upload button.

Is there any possibility to remove the move box but keep the upload button?

Thanks Wil

I’m not sure what you mean by “remove the move box”, but I can put the ‘Send’ button back in Beginner mode - This is what you are asking for, correct?

Hi,
Thanks for your quick responce.

What I mean is the window (laser) where I can control the machine with the software. Because we want the students to control the machine by the control on the machine. I know I can uncheck the laser window but then I can’t upload the file to the machine. So I would like to have an option to upload the program to the machine even when beginner mode is activated

Hi,
Yes I’d like to have the “send” button back in beginner mode.
How do I do this?

You can’t @Wabcriel as this is internal to the LightBurn UI and will require changes to the code.

You don’t - I do, in the code. I’ve made the change for the next release.

Thanks, that’s good news!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.