Using LightBurn software wtih Neje Master 2S

HI! Everyone. I need help. Recently I replace my Neje Master 2 main board with Neje 2S main board to get homing feature. After replacing it I try to operate s and everything seems to go normal accept the laser is firing but is not burning. Is there anything I have missed out.? Before changing it was all working well.

Check if max power are equal in LB and the parameter $30 of the machine

1 Like

Hi Roberto

Thank you for your reply and advice on fixing. I tried as per your suggestion but it still cannot work. On the LightBurn Console it says error:3, Grbl ‘$’ system command was not recognized or supported. I did a seperate test using my mobile phone Neje App to operate the Neje Master 2S and it work well and good. There is something in the LightBurn that is not set. Thank you and hope you have some new suggestions. John Ng.

I don’t have a neje board so we must wait for someone @LightBurn_Staff
Sorry i can’t help more than this

1 Like

Thank you Roberto. I learn about changing the PCB in Neje Master 2 to 2S by reading Mr. Andrew Levesque instruction in his website Blog — North Lakes Woodwork) . He will be able to advice but I don’t seem to be able o find his email contact. I hope someone at LightBurn staff can help. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Roberto ! I have managed to get the Neje 2S Board working with LightBurn Software. Attached please find step by step instruction from Neje. How to work with LightBurn – NEJE
Thank you. John

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.