Welcome to our new forum!

Congratulations! I look forward to all the great sharing of knowledge this form will provide.

1 Like

I have a feeling this will be a huge success and prove to be most beneficial! Can’t wait to dig in.

1 Like

Good choice to go with the forum. I found FB way to hard to search and usually gave up as most of the posts didn’t apply to topics I was interested in.

This is nice I can be lazy and ask a bunch of ?s instead of useing the search feature since there’s nothing to sherch yet :wink:

1 Like

What? I couldn’t hear you because I was too busy activating the ban button :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooooo shiney new forum! I’ve been using LightBurn since it the initial release and love it. I look forward to communicating on the forum from time to time. Thanks!

Personally I really like the forum idea much better than FB. This should be much more organized as far as subject matter etc. Looking forward to seeing it grow!

Woo! Love this community. Let the good times roll and the ideas be created

1 Like

Is there a way to create a Signature ie.
1600x1300 redsail Ruida
100w co2 Win 7 pro

No and I don’t think that should be implemented. That kind of info can certainly be added to your profile though.

Personally on most forums which implement signatures I think they tend to get a bit spammy.

1 Like

I agree Chris, signatures just clog everything up!

Super excited for the forum! Thank you.

Many people have expressed that Facebook isn’t a good platform for support. I would like to say something positive about Facebook: (sound of crickets chirping)

1 Like

Thank you for setting up the forum. I was initially not sure I wanted yet another medium to have to try log into other than Facebook. However I can 100% feel comfortable this works flawless on my mobile in which I mainly use.

Well done.

Didn’t realize you were going to close the FB group. I will say in the FB group I’d answer questions that popped up if I could. I will not be doing the same here. I hate FB as much as anyone and I completely understand why the move was needed, but there is something about having questions pop up in your feed. LB was one of 3 groups I allowed to show in my feed. It was like multitasking as I could review all three groups at once. I have no desire to have to seek out questions. Kinda sucks since there was good info in there. But there was also a lot of repeat questions which maybe this forum will help with.

For those that want something that is sort of like a FB feed, try the “Latest” feed at the top of the page. https://forum.lightburnsoftware.com/latest

Hello, my name is Jayden. I am glad to be part of this forum.

2 Likes