Window view not saving

Every time I start LB I have to adjust the window view
This is what I would like.

This is what I get when I open LB.

Is there a setting to save these views that is selected?

That should happen automatically - It’s supposed to remember the windows and their layout. Which version of MacOS are you running?

MacOs Catalina v 10.15.7 (19H2)

This happens to me if I change the physical width of the taps. My laptop has a smaller window, and if I resize the tabs to fit everything in they way I like it, i reverts to default layout after closing. Frustrates the hell out of me. :frowning: I’ve reduced the fonts and icons, but the large buttons don’t change size in the dockers, so you can’t reduce their “footprint”.

I closed and opened the program, and hey presto! Back to it’s default layout, with hidden tabs and everything. :frowning:

If I leave the dockers at their default sizes, I have a very limited view of the layout area.

Pudieron arreglar el problema?
Cada vez que inicio lightburn tengo que configurar de nuevo herramientas y demas opciones de espacio de trabajo . Es una lata .

Could they fix the problem?
Every time I start lightburn I have to reconfigure tools and other workspace options. It’s a can .

Does it do this if you don’t have the window maximized? Try that - I’ve never had an issue with the layouts saving, but I don’t run maximized, so I’m wondering if that might be the difference. It shouldn’t matter - the system saves the window layout info regardless, but it’s the one thing I can see that’s different.

This is mine, after rearranging to match yours, quitting, and re-running:

I’ve just tried, and my layout persists if I’m maximized too. Which version of Windows are you running?

1 Like

Muchas gracias por tu información , es muy valiosa .
Lo probare esta tarde .
Saludos amigo .

Thank you very much for your information, it is very valuable.
I’ll try it this afternoon.
Greetings friend.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.