xTool D1 - same problem?

Have the same problem here.

Hi Carl,
Please post your machine info and error messages.

I’m going to split this into a new xTool D1 thread so you can get the answer you need to go forward. There will still be a faded links back to the original threads.

This is the conventional wisdom for starting:
How To Ask For Help

I have the same problem here. Doing the exact same thing as you.

Troubleshooting can be really tricky and there are lots of subtle things that make problems seem identical while having different root causes.

Please copy and paste information from your Console window, capture the screen with a screen capture or snip tool and share that information here so we can begin to offer help.

It will not frame and fire, then stop right away. States " there a problem sending data to the laser. The machine may be busy or paused."

I’m glad we’ve got a different thread for you because there’s more going on.

This can be related to the power supply or communication or both so we have to pick the problem apart a little bit.

There’s a switch in the Console window on the right hand side that says “Show all” - Click that so it turns green.

Hit just the fire button ( lower right in the Move window ) a couple of times (at 2% power) and confirm that you have control of the laser.

Repeat one of the tasks that creates the error.

Please copy and paste some stuff from around the error message into your reply here. Sometimes the thing that causes the error can be seen in that text.

Also, capturing the screen with a capture tool could show me the Cuts / Layers window so I can see the speed settings and the Laser window so I can confirm the device profile is in place.

I can be a little bit particular when it comes to troubleshooting. It’s like coaching a chainsaw repair over the phone when you can’t see a thing.

1 Like

ciao john,io ho lo stesso problema di carl,ho chiesto al supporto di lighyburn ma non riesco a risolvere il problema.
prima di acquistare il software ho fatto il mese di prova,trail.ma non ho usato il software per molto,riusciva a collegarsi alla D1 pro xtool ma non ho mai usato per fare qualche lavoro perche non avevo il posto adatto per usare il laser.una volta che ho sistemato la location ho acquistato il software ma non sono mai riuscito ad accoppiarlo,collegarlo all’hardware.
con il software della xtool ,no problem ma lightburn non funziona.
mi dice questo messaggio: In attesa della connessione…

Port failed to open - already in use?
cosa posso fare?
Grazie
Max