YRR 2.0 G-code locked out during alarm or jog state. on my Ortur Master 2 Pro S2 SF

Hello! I have the Ortur Master 2 Pro 2S SF with the Ortur Rotary unit YRR 2.0 . LIghtburn 1.1.01
I tried to install the rotary and it is not working.
I read all the topics with the same problem but mine is different I followed the video of Rich,
position the laser on X,0 and Y,200. in the video when he wants us to unplug the cable from the servo motor Y and plug the YRR he says turn off the Laser but he dont do it that way he show a pic instead. so change all the settings, enable rotary so i turn off the laser, i connect the YRR, but when turn back on the laser the red light blink and if a try to frame o move give me these code:

Alarm:0|MPos:0.000,0.000,0.000|Bf:35,7679|FS:0,0|Pn:P|CL:0,100|PS:2,1|ER:396,384
ok
Starting stream
error:9
G-code locked out during alarm or jog state.
On or near line 0:
G-code locked out during alarm or jog state.
On or near line 0:
Stream completed in 0:00

Where did I mess up? thank you in advance

Thanks

1 Like

I am having the same issue. Now when I disconnected the YRR, I can’t get anything to work.

1 Like

This has been covered a few times the last couple of days. Take a look here. Should get you going:

1 Like

Did you follow these tutorial .?
[(54) Ortur Laser YRR Rotary Setup The Only COMPLETE guide! - YouTube](Ortur Laser YRR Rotary Setup The Only COMPLETE guide! - YouTube
if I remove the YRR, and reload the old settings I can use the laser no problem … but I missing some steps when try to use the YRR because I can use it with laser GRBL . but I don’t like it because don’t have to many options like LightBurn has.

Thank you, I’m going to try $22=43 hope works.