Clicking either Move Z+ or Move Z- initiates a march to Z-extremes.
While I don’t yet have Z limit switches setup it does seem to be homing.
This is regardless of the state of Enable Z axis or Relative Z moves only.
- Can I just get Z to move a certain increment per click of the arrow?
- Or, can I disable Z movement from Lightburn direction pad?
- And can I remove/disable the Focus Z from Lightburn?
Can’t get Lightburn Z-/Z+ to move in the same directions as RuiDa Z-/Z+.
Invert Keypad Direction on RuiDa swaps directions but behavior remains.
- Is there a toggle somewhere to get them moving the same direction?
On a layer with multiple Number of Passes and a value for Z step per pass
there is no movement between the passes … Z does not move at all.
- Given all the above, how do I get my Z step per pass working?
To people smarter than me, do any solutions appear obvious?