1.1.00 Update issue

Still doing it. I attached a gcode for you to look at.

das g code.txt (644.5 KB)

I don’t see anything unusual in the g-code. I think Oz is likely correct that that the controller is disconnecting for some reason.

Check that your power supply is sufficient for your laser. Did this come with the laser? Could it be failing? Have you upgraded anything on the laser unit after purchase that would draw current? What’s the USB cable situation? What’s the length and quality of the cable? Think of anything that could be causing a disruption in the controller. Air compressor running? Computer going to sleep? Are you on a laptop or desktop?

Power supply is the one that came with the laser. USB Cable is original to the machine which is about a month old. Cable is about 3-4 feet in length. Compressor is not hooked up. Computer is set to stay on unless put to sleep manually. Running on a stand-alone PC used only for my laser.

Could it be a faulty control board on my machine? that is what I am leaning towards since everything else has been ruled out.

Is your machine bonded and grounded? If you’re not sure what that means, Ortur has a good discussion of it here: Ortur – Ortur Laser Master Grounding – Ortur

I will look into it and reply.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.