1.3.00 Frame button doesn't work

I just updated to 1.3.00 and when I shift click (or just click) the frame button nothing moves on the Ortur LM2.
When I start Lightburn it auto homes so I know it see the laser.

In the console I see
<Idle|MPos:0.000,0.000,0.000|Bf:99,512|FS:0,0>
ok

Everything was fine yesterday on the old version.

Literally got the same problem. I rolled back to previous version.

Having the same issue.

For anyone in the same boat, the old versions are here

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up everyone, weā€™re on it.

1 Like

This was fixed within about 20 mins. New code that wasnā€™t intended for this release and hadnā€™t been properly tested slipped through. It was pulled and the release re-posted. Just re-download 1.3.00 from our site.

2 Likes

Had the same issue then relied I didnā€™t have anything selected

Thatā€™s only an issue if you have ā€œCut Selected Graphicsā€ turned on.

(update was done before first burn) I was working on a project and did one of the two pieces. Customer wanted some things changed with the design so I saved and closed to go grab materials with all settings the same. Came back a couple hours later and reloaded the same project from the saved file and it will no longer frame the T1 layer i have had set. It seems to be framing the project and ignoring the T1 boundary. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Possible bug?
Edit: The speed settings from framing seem to be much slower as well. It fires and frames fine, just not where it needs to

Did you get the revised update from today? The first update had a communication bug of some kind.

What is your speed set to in the ā€œMoveā€ window? (Thatā€™s the speed used for framing)

I have 1.3.00. I checked for an update and it said my version is up to date

I understand i can change that and i have, but will that have anything to do with the framing issue?

I asked the question because itā€™s relevant, yes. If you have your speed in a different unit of measure than I do, it might be why, but without an answer I canā€™t tell.

Gotcha, i have my sizing for the project in inches, the speed settings in move, are in mm/m

You should be in politics. You appear to be extremely practiced at evading even the simplest of questions. :slight_smile:

What speed is it set to?

2 Likes

My apologies i misunderstood what you were asking.
Speed is 1000mm/m
Z-speed is 100mm/m

After the update to 1.3.00, framing is very slow.

I can change the Move speed to 4,000 and it works great, but that setting is not retained when quitting 1.3, as it is when quitting 1.2.04.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue that has been fixed and due in an update shortly. We will make another announcement when released. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you click Edit > Preferences (or click the two-gears button on the toolbar), then click ā€˜Okā€™, it should store whichever setting you have in the Speed value, and stay that way.

Weā€™ve found the issue with the framing speed not being properly restored, and have a fix coming, but I want to wait for a day to see if any other issues arise that we missed.

2 Likes