4 CO2 lasers 3 lightburn cameras naming

Hello I have 4 OMTech lasers and 3 cameras installed. I have a 50W MF1220 with the 95 degree 8MP camera. I also have a 60W AF2028 with the 120 degree 8MP camera. I have 1 100W 20x28 that I installed the 8MP 85degree camera on and would like to have one on my 4th machine. I have them setup by USB to all systems and I have an instance of lightburn running for each laser. the cameras though are another concern. When I select the camera, the names cannot be changed and depending on the order connected they change naming slightly and I cannot control that. The first camera Will be “LightBurn Camera”, and the 2nd and 3rd will be identical “Lightburn Camera” with a lowercase b. Would it be possible to make it so I can name the camera? I changed it in the registry for the camera itself and shows that way in device manager on my PC.

I’m trying to set it up so when I have help come and run the machines for me there are no issues

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.