6 brand new Cloudray 20mm mirrors

I bought these SIX 20mm Si mirrors by mistake. My machine uses 25mm

I never used them. I have not even taken the protective wrap from Cloudray off the mirrors.

Brand new in like I opened the box and said Ohhhh — you know what.

So now I want to set up a combine mirror setup so I can send the red laser through the mirrors into the lense and onto the work - BUT I need a little financial help.

I paid FULL cloudray PLUS shipping cost. Over $100 all together. OUCH

I will sell - with free shipping inside the lower 48 - for a $65 Amazon Gift card, that I can use to apply towards by combine setup. Email the gift card to me, and I will ship the 6 brand new mirrors in the original Cloudray plastic box.

Email to me at voisil@comcast.net

Some of you know me. This is not a scam.

If you are nervous and need a pic or more info about who I am just let me know.

Leo you might want to check out this company before buying your combiner setup. I buy all my lenses and mirrors from them a little more expensive but a major difference in quality. The company is called American Photonics the lenses and mirrors are American made and they have a combiner lense setup.

I just added a beam combiner “self-designed add on” to my Chinese blue/gray. Beam combiner from Light Object and combiner lens from American Photonics. Total cost under $100. If you would like details, let me know.

I am a little surprised no responses to acquire these mirrors. Just wonder why. Price too high? Quality too low? Is 20mm uncommon?

I’d be interested if I didn’t already have 3 brand new 20mm spares in my parts box.

SOLD - Please close this thread - Thank you all for your comments

I will certainly be looking into American Photonics in the future.