8MP LightBurn Camera

Hello all. I just recently bought a 5MP camera and it works just fine but on my HL-1060 the ideal mounting location is just over a meter from the bed surface so I loose a lot of resolution alway zooming in. My question is two part. First I assume the 8MP 95 degree camera will help improve on this and second I noticed the 8MP LightBurn Camera’s just went out of stock. Anyone know if new stock will be arriving soon?

New stock is likely about 2 weeks away (maybe a bit less). LightBurn itself can help pick a camera - go to Help > Camera Selection Help and the software will show you the minimum mounting height for all the cameras we sell, given the size of your machine, like this:

The 8MP-N-75 looks like it would be the closest fit, with the 8MP-W-95 being right behind it. You can double click an entry to go to that page on our web store. We have the N-75 in stock.

Thanks so much for the fantastic reply. I did look on your store page and only the 110 and 95 camera show up. Is the 75 listed somewhere else?

They’re ‘hidden’ a little because I didn’t want to make the selection process any more confusing than it already is for people, and these don’t work on MacOS. As I said, double-click the entry in the list in LightBurn and it will take you to the order page.

I’m glad you mentioned MacOS because that’s what I run. Ok Thanks!

One last quick question…is there any plan to support MacOs for N-75

It’s not anything I have control over - it’s the camera itself that doesn’t work on the Mac, not the software part of things.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.