9 ponit calibration

I’m hoping someone can help me figure out the issue I’m having with using the 9-point calibration tool for Fiber lasers. The issue I’m having is I’m getting inaccurate sizing when using the test. I’m using a 100mm lens and from what I’ve read the working area should be 70mm. When I try frame the test it measures larger than the work area. If I change the work area to 100mm I can mark and engrave but the marked test grid it too large and the corners do not connect. I’ve tried reducing the test grid size and it marks just fine but then the size will be off by 10mm (smaller). I see others have posted about this same issue but not very much feedback. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software and still the same results. I have Lightburn on two separate computers and they both give same results. I’m using latest version 1.5.6. Has anyone dealt with this issue? If so, have you resolved it and what was the solution. Any help would greatly be appreciated. I also, reached out to Lightburn Support and received one reply that wasn’t very helpful but crickets since.

Have you found the exact focus?