A10 Pro - Focus?!

Hallo, habe mein Laser A10+ vor wenigen Tagen aufgebaut. Mir wurde gesagt, das ich den Focus einstellen soll? Habe nur ein Focus Test gefunden?

Problem ist das er Alu (schwarz lackiert) ködert und statt Alu ist Gold zu sehen - verbrannt?
Wo kann ich den Focus einstellen und was ist das?

Hello, I set up my Laser A10+ a few days ago. I was told to adjust the focus? Just found a focus test?

The problem is that he lures aluminum (painted black) and instead of aluminum you can see gold - burned?
Where can I set the focus and what is it?

The focus seems fine. Am I seeing missing vertical lines in the R and the B?

You may get a sharper image (picture - for discussion) by setting the aluminum tag on a flat surface that the auto-focus will not overthink and apply corrections to.

Some black paints contain a high temperature metallic (Spinel) pigment that comes out gold when over-burned. Softening the focus may help.

I think it’s stunning - which paint did you use?

Hallo,

Danke für die Antwort.

Ich bin Anfänger-wo stelle ich den Focus ein?
Das gleiche Problem habe ich auf schwarzen Schiefer.

Hello,

Thanks for the answer.

I’m a beginner - where do I set the focus?
I have the same problem on black slate.

Die Anhänger wurde schwarz geliefert.
Von Am……n

The trailer was delivered black.
From am……n

i would set the focus dot properly on the tag, then make attempts at softer focus by adjusting the laser head away in half mm increments to see if the results come.

Ok versuche ich heute und melde mich - danke

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.