Abbruch beim lasern

Das mal vorweg:
Viel Ahnung habe ich nicht und mein englisch ist ebenfalls nur Schul-Englisch.

Ich habe n kleinen 7W Laser und habe bisher immer mit LaserGRBL gearbeitet. Hat funktioniert, aber die Einstellungsmöglichkeiten sind mir einfach zu wenig. Daher habe ich mir die Test-Version von LightBurn geholt und sie funktionierte auch ohne Probleme.

Quadrate hauen hin - Kreise eher nicht. Aber dazu demnächst mehr.

Nun wollte ich weiter probieren und Bilder auf Sperrholz lasern. Er fing an zu arbeiten und es sah auch ordentlich aus. Aber dann brach er ohne Fehlermeldung oder ähnliches ab.
Laser ausgeschaltet und wieder eingeschaltet. Noch ein Versuch - gleiches Ergebnis.
Noch mal mit einem anderen Bild - und wieder…

Liegt das an meinem Gerät?! Liegt es an der Testversion?!
Oder bin ich einfach nur zu blöde?

[EDIT]
Habe mir nun der Version registriert.
Es kommt immer noch zum gleichen Fehler…

Hier mal das, was in der Konsole stand:

ok
[AUTHOR: RenShen]
[BUILD: Ortur Laser v1.2]
[DATE:22:23:00 - Feb 6 2020]
[VER:1.1f.20170801:]
[OPT:VZD,35,254]
Target buffer size found
ok
Homing
ok

==================================================
Translate by Google:

First of all:
I don’t have much idea and my English is also only school English.

I have n small 7W lasers and have always worked with LaserGRBL so far. It worked, but the setting options are simply not enough for me. So I got the test version of LightBurn and it worked without any problems.

Squares cut - circles probably not. But more on that soon.

Now I wanted to try further and laser pictures on plywood. He started to work and it looked neat too. But then it stopped without an error message or something like that.
Laser switched off and switched on again. One more try - same result.
Again with a different picture - and again …

Is it because of my device ?! Is it because of the trial version ?!
Or am I just too stupid?

[EDIT]
I have now registered the version.
The same mistake still occurs …

Here is what was in the console:

ok
[AUTHOR: RenShen]
[BUILD: Ortur Laser v1.2]
[DATE:22:23:00 - Feb 6 2020]
[VER:1.1f.20170801:]
[OPT:VZD,35,254]
Target buffer size found
ok
Homing
ok

Und noch mal versucht. Dieses Mal mit einem Foto:

error:8
Grbl ‘$’ command cannot be used unless Grbl is IDLE. Ensures smooth operation during a job.
Grbl ‘$’ command cannot be used unless Grbl is IDLE. Ensures smooth operation during a job.

==========================================
Translate by Google

And tried again. This time with a photo:

Hallo! Also ich hatte zwar andere Fehler, allerdings auch Abbrüche nach einiger Zeit. Bei mir lag es am Puffer, welcher scheinbar irgendwo ein Übertragungsproblem hat. Fürs Erste hat es geholfen, den Transfermodus auf “Synchron” umzustellen. Man merkt es zwar in der Geschwindigkeit, aber immerhin gibt es keine Abbrüche mehr.

Einen Versuch wäre es bestimmt wert.

======

Hello! I had other errors, but the same strange aborted cuts. I found out the reason to be the buffer, which seems to be faulty (maybe because of a USB connection problem or the arduino board not correctly buffering). I’ve enabled the syncronous transfer mode, which caused some more delay while engraving, but then worked flawlessly without abortions.

It might be worth a try.

Friends, if you want max input from the forum, you must throw your texts through googletranlate, you can not expect everyone to do the work of translating first, help you with the problem itself and translate it all again, the very productive discussion also breaks down … I think it’s only fair.

You’re absolutely right. I’ve now added an english translation to my post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry!
I also used Google to translate my texts.

Hi folks, this is not a witch hunt, it was just a useful wish - everything will be fine. :hugs:

Also ich habe einiges an Einstellungen durch.
Auch das Umstellen des Transfer-Modus.
Hilft nichts.
Habe auch mit Leistung und Geschwindigkeit ‘rungespielt’. Immer wieder ein Abbruch.

So I’ve done quite a bit of settings.
Also changing the transfer mode.
Doesn’t help.
I also ‘replayed’ with performance and speed. Again and again a breakdown.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.