Adding 3 png files but want them all engraved at the same time

Is there a way to make three different PNG files or any other files engraved at the same time. For example, I do logos on leather. If I have three different company logos that are three different PNG files and I line them all straight across the bottom from left to right, is there something in the light burn software that will engrave all three in one long pass instead of three different engravings for each? Right now it will do one logo at a time go to the next one and engrave it, go to the next one and engrave it. Then go back and cuts them out. Hope this makes sense

LightBurn does not currently support scanning more that one image at a time. It is on the list of things to support but no timing for when that will be available.

If you have an image editor, specifically a bitmap/raster editor, such as Photoshop, PaintShop Pro or even GIMP, you can pull the three images onto one canvas and export it as desired.

Thank you!!! I was just wondering and I hope that comes soon.

This is how I’ve been doing it but I wanted to know if there was a faster way. Thank you!!!

If the logos are simple enough to retain their detail when vectorized, that’s an option as well - See if Tools > Trace Image produces a usable result, and if so, you can run all of those at once.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.