Adding additional voltage to NEJE a40640 II

I just upgraded from a NEJE N40630 to an NEJE A40640 II. The image below shows the current wiring for the A40640 which is what I used for the N40630 as well.

My question is how do I hook up the extra power? The barrel outlet on the “A” section, the Xtra Power Connectore on the adapter. Or the extra power. connector on the Laser Module. I am scared of blowing out the laser.

I really find NEJE support and Docs dissapointly inadequate

You should be able to insert power into A, B, or C. I believe they’re all electrically connected anyhow. You can test for this by checking for continuity between all 12V pins across ABC and the same for ground.

Thank you for the information. Main Power connected at C exta power connected to A.

Normally the adapter is used to provide dedicated power to the laser module independent of the controller. It’s not meant to be used to provide multiple inputs of power to the laser module. Meaning the laser module doesn’t get power from the controller.

So you’d have power to the controller to power the board and stepper motors. Then you’d use A, B, or C to power the laser module separately, but not multiple inputs.

These are the instructions I’ve seen for the board:

The NEJE A40640II REQUIRES multiple power inputs. Which is what my question was about, adding the extra power. I appreciate your effort to help. But it appears that you did not understand what I was asking,before responding,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.