Air aissist Problem

Thanks, guys. I think the main problem here is that I can’t communicate between my computer and the controller. I seems that if there’s an enable setting in the controller, I need to connect to it to change it, and I haven’t been able to do that. I do have the Air Assist switch turned on in LightBurn, but that isn’t doing the job. Also, when I make the rd file in RDWorks, I set “Blowing” to Yes, but no joy there either. I’m going to focus on figuring out why I can’t communicate, and the rest might fall in place.

Thanks very much for your help. I have not been able to communicate on the USB, but a friend helped get the Ethernet connection running, and the problem was the enable switch you show in the Vendor Tools window above. As soon as I changed that, the files that I wrote with LightBurn worked perfectly. I wonder why they have it disabled by default, and then sort of hide the setting.

Glad you got it all worked out! Thanks for letting us know what the problem was.
Have fun running your setup :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.