Air assist isn't working

Firse, remove the hose from the pump and verify that the pump itself is not outputting air. If it is, then we know the solenoid valve that controls the flow is not opening to deliver that air.

1 Like

Iā€™m just going by how my machine was set up. It was a tube from the pump to the nozzle. Absolutely no control even though I thought there was :grin:

1 Like

My machine, was, when you turn it on you got the compressor/fan and everything but the lpsā€¦

I was under the impression that this was similar. So I doubt it has a solenoid valve ā€¦ good questionā€¦

I mentioned earlier that these are built and hooked up in many ways.

:smile_cat:

1 Like

I was thinking maybe i just need to do the upgrade. I dont know much whennit comes to that though. I am in the states. Wisconsin. Can I buy the upgraded stuff at like Menards or something so i can get back up and running right away?

1 Like

Fish storeā€¦ these are basically aquarium pumps. The pump is labeled with the informationā€¦

Iā€™m sure they are also can be had from Amazonā€¦

:smile_cat:

1 Like

Watch some YouTube videoā€™s and see if youā€™re up for the upgrade. Hereā€™s 1 option.

And Iā€™ve been to the Disneyland for adults in New Glarus :rofl:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.