Air Compressor Turns Off During Burn

Hi, I have a Gweike Cloud Pro and I’ve had it for less than a year. Up to now for the most part, my cuts have been ok. But recently I’ve noticed that the air compressor is turning off during the burn. While in the middle of a cut, of say 3 circles, after it finishes the 1st circle and when it starts the 2nd circle, the air compressor turns itself off. In my lightburn cut layer the air compressor is turned on so I’m not sure why in the middle of a cut it decides to just turn off. I’m not sure if this is a Lightburn issue or a Gweike Cloud Pro issue. Any thoughts or suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this? I’m running the latest lightburn 1.5.01. Is there a way I can see the gcode that Lightburn is sending to the controller?

Does compressor have a thermal or overload switch?

I don’t know. I’ll have to research that. I’m thinking it can’t be that only because the compressor never stops in the middle of cutting a shape, it’s only when it moves on to another shape on the same layer is when I hear the compressor spin down. But I’ll check that theory out, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.