ALARM:3 Reinicie mientras está en movimiento. Grbl no puede garantizar la posición. Es probable que se pierdan pasos. Se recomienda volver a determinar el autoguiado. ok

i need a solution for this problem, please help me.

The Alarm you’re seeing suggests your laser may be losing connection due to a loose USB connection, a USB port sleeping, static discharge causing the controller to reset, or insufficient power supply leading to a brown out condition.

Check your USB connection, and try a new, high quality, shielded USB cable. Route your USB so that it avoids the stepper motors or anything else that could cause electrical interference. Make sure that your machine is properly grounded. Make sure there are no devices on the same circuit as your laser that could be causing a power drop or brown out.

Here are some resources to help you troubleshoot these issues:

[quote=“JTR, post:2, topic:91747”]
The Alarm you’re seeing suggests your laser may be losing connection due to a loose USB connection, a USB port sleeping, static discharge causing the controller to reset, or insufficient power supply leading to a brown out condition.

Check your USB connection, and try a new, high quality, shielded USB cable. Route your USB so that it avoids the stepper motors or anything else that could cause electrical interference. Make sure that your machine is properly grounded. Make sure there are no devices on the same circuit as your laser that could be causing a power drop or brown out.

Here are some resources to help you troubleshoot these
I tried what you told me and I didn’t correct the problem

I tried what you told me and I didn’t correct the problem

I send you images of all the s configurations in the software and in grbl in case you can determine what the cause is, I am already really desperate and trizte for not being able to use the machine and not find a solution to theProblea, thank you in advance

This is unlikely to be caused by a configuration problem (and nothing jumps out as being incorrect from what you’ve shared). From the suggestions I made above, what specifically did you try? There were quite a few resources to review. If it’s happening only when you try to run a job/fire the laser, and the connection appears stable otherwise, I’d look to a power supply issue as the problem. If you setup a job to run at 0 power, does it go through the motions of your job, or do you see the same error?

Change the USB cable, change the board to determine that it was not a problem in the cable input and there was no change, change the power settings in the usb ports and it did not work, change the port and it did not work

I 'm goingTo change from PC to a portable one, mo touch install the software in the and try there

I have installed the lightburn on the laptop with my license and perform a test presenting the same error, therefore the problem has to be in the software or in the configuration.

The software is not the only variable that remained constant there. You changed computers, but everything else remained constant, including your laser. If, for instance, the power supply isn’t supplying enough power, that could cause the board to reset.

[quote=“JTR, post:12, topic:91747”]
The software is not the only variable that remained constant there. You changed computers, but everything else remained constant, including your laser. If, for instance, the power supply isn’t supplying enough power, that could cause the board to reset

ok I will check the source and I will be telling. thanks for your collaboration

Good night. After making an exhaustive review of the machine and today having flashed the controller card and installed a new GRBL the machine continues to present the same error in the console and the cuts with displacements on the left and right as you can see in the images, at the top and bottom makes the cut but on the right and left side it does not, I urge you to help me and help me solve this problem. happy night and thanks for your collaboration

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.