Alarm hard limit +Y

.Hello, I’m new to lightburn. I,m using OMTECH k40. I bought the mother board upgrade to be able to engrave. I have a few error messages that come up in my console. How can I fix these errors?

Alarm Lock
Alarm Hard limit +Y
On or near line 17

Without more information, I can only say your computed path is outside of your specified work area.

Cutting or engraving?
What was line #17? (you can save the Gcode and view it in a text editor. Remarks do not count in the line number.)
From the Gcode, paste the first 20 lines here.
In the Console Window, enter $$. Copy and paste the results here.

I can’t do neither, cut or engrave. I’m wanting to do both. I don’t know what any of these error codes mean. and I’m not sure where to go to look at gcodes.

Save Gcode in the Laser window will allow saving to a text file. Open that file and copy the first 20 lines. then paste those lines in a Reply.

I see you have a Smoothieware controller. I am not familiar with that one, so it may not show you the GRBL parameters using the $$ command. I think @jkwilborn or @ednisley knows these better than I do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.