Aligmnent issue

regarding this topic from un-categorised -

[Lane_h10]
[Sep 4]
while trying to calibrate my camera alignment: I go through the stepps select camera, select Frame, then Start! then i get a pop up saying my “rotary mode enabled” Would you like to disable it? I select Yes and nothing happens. I close the Camera Alignment window go to Tools
Rotary setup tab I see the the rotary axis slider is off. go back to the camera Alignment and the same thing happens Frame, Start same popup.
how dd fx this?
LB ver .09.16
Ortur Master laser.

and Oz replied that

This is a bug, but has already been fixed for the next release.

Blockquote

It is not really as I have newest possible version and a bug exist, so when can it be fixed?
I wish to pay for the licence but not sure if should if I can not finish setup of my camera.

It is fixed, just not released yet. The next release is planned for about a week from now. If you can provide your trial ID, I can extend it until then so you can test.

Thanks Oz, that would be nice gesture of goodwill, surely I will give you my trial number but tomorrow as now I already got shower and going sleep. Another busy day over.

wanted to send as message but system said you are not accepting them, so public forum is all I can do then

Hi, Thanks for waiting for me to reply.
here is my trial ID.
1cdf4667-2eef-407e-937e-c67c8b8cd84b

That is very kind of you that you can extend it for me so I can test it enough to buy.

I have ortur laser master 2, what licence will I need when it will time to pay for it?
Also what is best secure method to pay? Can I use paypal?
I ask as I am a bit worry about leaving my card details on websites. I have been a victim of few scams recently and do not wish to sort things again, especially now in covid times when all places are working on slow motion or not at all. banks, etc.

kind regards
Lukasz

I’ve extended your trial by 3 weeks. The license you’d need is the GCode version, and yes, we accept PayPal and all major credit cards, as well as Google Pay and Amazon Pay.

Thank you for reply.
Honestly I am glad I found so much support in this forum.
Thank you for it.
Speak you later, cheers.

hi, I am not sure but when today I did try to open the lightburn, it says I have 0 days of trial left and when click OK, and try to do anything in it it ends up not responding. I mean whole program not responding. Is it normal?
Few times it get me to add device and do some stuff but when tried to send it to laser then it tells it is done and Alarm 2 comes on console and asking to reset, then I press stop and also then not responding program…
is it connected in any way with 0 days trial left even you have said it is extended 3 weeks, or it is something else… that or another way I am powerless. please help

LightBurn should pick up the trial extension automatically, but you may need to go into 'Help’→ ‘License Management’ and press ‘Extend Trial’ to force it to check back in with the license server.

thanks for clue. it works now
cheers