Anleitung auf Deutsch (Instructions in German)

Hallo zusammen, meine Frage wäre, gibt es das Programm auch auf Deutsch zum Download mein Englisch ist leider schlimm
LeiV

Hello everyone, my question would be, is the program also available for download in German, my English is unfortunately bad
LeiV

Kann mir jemand HELFEN Helfen
Dankeschön mal Grassy

Can someone HELP help me
Thank you Grassy

You can change the language used in LightBurn.

LightBurn documentation is not currently available in other languages but can be used with automated machine language translation. Here is a link with German translation applied.

Startseite - LightBurn-Softwaredokumentation (lightburnsoftware-github-io.translate.goog)

2 Likes

Danke für die schnelle Antwort :+1:
Ich werde es morgen Download und installierne.
Mal schauen ob ich es zusammen bringe meine Pc Kenntnisse sind nicht die besten.

Thanks for the quick answer: +1:
I’ll download and install it tomorrow.
Let’s see if I can bring it together. My PC skills are not the best.

Good luck. Come back here if you need assistance.

Hallo ihr Profis brauch eure hilfe
hab mir gestern lightburn heruntergeladen und hoffentlich richtig installiert.
hab meinen neje 7,5 watt laser manuell installiert und meine fläche 400mm x 600mm eingegeben
die sprache auf deutsch um gestellt und ein wenig rumgespielt mit schriftzug ,
muss ich den schriftzug noch umwandel in pfad oder so bevor ich ihn als gcode speichere und dann auf den usb stick sende ??? hab probiert war aber vermutlich kein gcode datei ???
weil meine mpcnc den code nicht fand ???
wie gesagt bin laser anfänger und bitte um unterstützung
gerne schritt für schritt
Danke mal lg Grassy

Hello you professionals need your help
I downloaded lightburn yesterday and hopefully installed it correctly.
I installed my neje 7.5 watt laser manually and entered my area 400mm x 600mm
changed the language to german and played around a bit with lettering,
Do I have to convert the lettering into a path or something before I save it as a gcode and then send it to the usb stick??? I tried but it was probably not a gcode file???
because my mpcnc didn’t find the code???
As I said, I’m a laser beginner and would like some support
gladly step by step
Thank you very much Grassy

I wasn’t able to fully understand your post as the machine translation didn’t work very well. Writing in complete sentences and with simple syntax makes the translation easier.

What controller firmware are you running on your mpcnc? If you are running GRBL or Marlin you can connect to the controller directly.

What was the exact issue with trying to save the gcode? Did you save the gcode to a known location?

Du kannst den G-Code abspeichern. Siehe Abbildung.

You can save the g-code. Look at the picture.

1 Like

ich verwende Marlin mit skr pro auf meiner mpcnc
das mit gcode speichern funktioniert gut was mein denk fehler
hab mal ein stück gebrannt war ganz gut
wo kann ich die geschwindigkeit und die laserstärke einstellen ???
hab versucht mit 300 mm/s und 80 %zu laser zu schnell oder zu wenig power
wenn ich die einstellungen ändere bleibt alles beim alten ???
oder muss ich es wo anders einstellen
Noch eine andere Frage
gibt es eine einstellung wo der laser eine proberunde mach bevor er mit voller leistung fährt
da könnte man das holzteil noch dazu richten ???
Bitte Danke mal

i use marlin with skr pro on my mpcnc
saving with gcode works well which is my mistake
I once burned a piece was quite good
where can i set the speed and the laser strength???
tried with 300 mm/s and 80% laser too fast or not enough power
if I change the settings everything stays the same???
Or do I have to set it somewhere else?
Another question
is there a setting where the laser does a practice lap before driving at full power
since you could still direct the wooden part ???
Please thank you

I suspect 300 mm/s will be way too fast for your CNC setup. Try 500 mm/min at 50% power and adjust from there.

You can use the “Frame” feature to do this. Hold shift key when you press the frame button. This will only work if you are connected directly to the laser. You will also need to enable the Fire button for this to work.
See here for more information:

If you want to keep working with gcode instead of connecting directly you could create an outline shape of what you want to burn, set it to a very low power level, and export just that frame as gcode. Run that before you run the actual job.

Ich kenne Marlin nicht, aber Lightburn unterstützt es. Deshalb würde ich direkt über Lightburn die CNC (Laser) ansteuern.

I don’t know Marlin, but Lightburn supports it. Therefore I would control the CNC (laser) directly via Lightburn.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.