Are There Any Known Issues with Thunder Bolt and Gweike Using the Same LB License?

Are there any known issues with having a Thunder Bolt and a Gweike Cloud Pro II on the same Lightburn package? So far, I’m having nothing but problems with the Gweike:

-When framing, it has stopped recognizing when the artwork has moved to a new position.
-Thinks the bed size is smaller than it actually is, even though it’s listed correctly in device settings.
-Randomly stops homing or homes to the opposite side, even after homing correctly after a prior cut.
-Randomly frames vertical lines diagonally, even after framing correctly at least once.
-Randomly switches back to the Bolt device during Gweike sessions.

Since connecting the Bolt, my Gweike has been rendered all but useless. I wouldn’t mind getting rid of it, but my Bolt won’t cut 1/4" material so I have to keep the Gweike, at least for now.

There won’t be any issues between devices in LightBurn - You’ll need a DSP license for either of them, but otherwise, separate device profiles won’t affect one-another.

How are you connecting to both devices? USB or Ethernet?

Have you tried opening a separate LightBurn window for each device? Go to ‘File > New Window’ then select the appropriate device in the second screen.

I’m connecting via USB, and I’m only using one machine at a time (they’re on two different levels of the house, so only one is turned on at any given time).

I did notice that I can’t connect the USB to the machine until after I switch the device in Lightburn, otherwise my entire project flips to a mirror version of itself and homing goes nuts. Not sure if that helps you diagnose or if it’s expected behavior.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.