Atomstack A5 20w no detectada por LightBurn

Hola!! Acabo de aterrizar en el mundo de los grabadores/cortadores láser, me han regalado una Atomstack A5 20w y no consigo que LightBurn la detecte. He instalado unos controladores (ch340) que me dijeron que se necesitaban para el programa, pero ni por esas. Me estoy volviendo loca porque no se ni por dónde me da el aire… Una ayudita??

Hello!! I just landed in the world of laser engravers/cutters, I have been given an Atomstack A5 20w and I can’t get LightBurn to detect it. I have installed some drivers (ch340) that they told me were needed for the program, but not for those. I’m going crazy because I don’t even know where I get the air… A little help??

With the correct drivers installed, open the Laser window and select a different COM port. Press the middle button at the bottom of the Laser window to see your other options.

Open the Console window. You will see a message from Atomstack when your engraver connects.

If after 5 seconds or so, the Atomstack isn’t connected select a different COM port.

Air… for air assist? often comes from a small air compressor - sold separately or added by hobbyists like yourself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Buenos días @JohnJohn, gracias por la respuesta. Lo intentaré :blush:
En cuanto a lo del aire, es una expresión hecha, quiere decir que estoy muy perdida en este tema. Nunca he visto una máquina de estas ni de lejos y no se ni como empezar. Voy a ciegas con los drivers, los programas… :woman_shrugging:
Gracias por la ayuda

Good morning @JohnJohn, thanks for the reply. I’ll try :blush:
As for the air, it is a made expression, it means that I am very lost on this subject. I’ve never seen a machine like this, not even remotely, and I don’t even know how to start. I go blind with the drivers, the programs… :woman_shrugging:
Thanks for the help

Plug everything in. Turn it all on. Start LightBurn.

Laser window and Console window are very helpful getting started.

If you do not have the Laser window or Console window you can open them from the word Window in the top row.

In the Console window you will see that you are connected when a similar message appears. If you do not see the welcoming message, select a different communication port - indicated by the arrow in the Laser window. After selecting a different COM port, wait a few seconds and watch the Console window. The welcome message will appear when you connect.

This may also be worth review:
https://lightburnsoftware-github-io.translate.goog/NewDocs/index.html?_x_tr_sl=en&_x_tr_tl=es&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.