Atomstack Camera Alignment complete failure

I have a new Longer B1 40w laser added the Atomstack AC1 completed the install / camera calibration / camera alignment… yet when i place objects on the grid place where i want my artwork/text… update overlay ever thing looks aligned and good press START… and its always off … soo I make 3 circles top middle and bottom to see how far off… i adjust and N

ONE of the 3 will align up… see pictures… Bad camera ???

Was the camera alignment calibrated at the height of the material? If not, that could be a factor in the misalignment.

The alignment is only going to be good for the original distance that the alignment was done.

However, this looks a bit more than could be explained with that.

You have a couple of options:

1. rerun camera alignment. You may want to also rerun lens calibration if you didn’t get stellar scores. I can’t tell from the images whether or not you’re having a lot of distortion. If you do, then rerun lens calibration.
  2. Use the Width/Height and XY Shift controls to adjust the position of the overlay relative to the design. You may be within tolerance for that to work well enough. Remember to save the changes or else you’ll lose them when you shutdown.

Hello all, I am having the same issue. I have the atomstack a10 pro with the atomstack bc1 camera. I have ran the calibration test close to 20 times and still and getting images way off. I emailed the company and ran tests via them but still no luck. As far as origin point drop down menu, what should it be on? Absolute, user, or the other one?
Also my scores were all pretty good this last time and still was off close to a half inch… Help me please :pleading_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.