Atomstack verbindet sich nicht mit Lightburn (Atomstack does not connect to Lightburn)

Hallo,

ich habe einen Atomstack A 24. Der Drucker ist über USB mit dem Laptop verbunden. Einstellungen in Lightburn wurden wie in der Anleitung ausgewiesen vorgenommen. Allerdings verbindet sich der Laser nicht mit der Software. Es kommt eine Meldung die ausweist, das der Port schon in Benutzung ist. Es findet auch keine bewegung vom Laserkopf statt. Wer kann mir weiterhelfen?
Danke vorab.
Ralf

Hello,

I have an Atomstack A 24. The printer is connected to the laptop via USB. Settings in Lightburn were made as shown in the instructions. However, the laser does not connect to the software. A message appears indicating that the port is already in use. There is also no movement of the laser head. Who can help me?
Thank you in advance.
Ralf

“port already in use” means either

• You using the wrong com port
  • You have another software “grabbign” the port

Right click windows menu → Device manager
Expand PORTS section
PLug and unplug USB cable
What com port number apears and disapears

Open lightburn, in the Laser Panel - drop down in front of Devices
Select the same port

Danke, ich konnte den Lasergravier einrichten. Was nirgendwo stand, dass auf dem USB Stick ein Treiber ist, der zunächst installiert werden muss. Nun klappt es. Vielen Dank

Thanks, I was able to set up the laser engraver. It didn’t say anywhere that there was a driver on the USB stick that had to be installed first. Now it works. Thank you.

Great news :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.