Atomstack X20 pro 90° out

Hey everyone I was on here once before because my work being AFU and its been fine ever since i got help. I recently installed the camera that goes with the laser and it has made it waaayyy easier to do my little projects. Until the other day…lol…i run the laser to far by mistake and it was trying to run through the side rail…lol…anyway i got it back what seemed to be right and is until i go to frame my piece. When i hit frame and my piece is horizontal, my laser frames it as vertical. Basically 90° out. I’ve looked and switch several things trying to correct it, yes i switched each one that didn’t work back. And still cant figure it out. It stil cuts everything like it should but i have to like i said turn my work in Lightburn 90° to make it right. Thanks for your help!!

First thing i would do is
a) $RST=* in console to reset all things in firmware
b) make sure you did not apply any view rotation

• Edit - Device settings - Swap X/Y if you are running 1.6 beta

• Edit - Settings Rotate captures 90 degrees
    (I believe this is what you might have done but uncertain by your description)

I believe the issue with hitting the frame is just coincidental you “fiddeled” with something :slight_smile:

I already when i was having different issue put x,y to false. That didnt change. I did have to recalibrate my camera but I did that thinking its had something to do with it. Now when i did calibrate my camera i had to turn it 90° too because it wouldnt see the calibration card un til i did. But as far as fiddled with something…Naw…My job is to fix the fiddlers after they have fiddled and broke something. So being a MX Tech i kmow better than to fiddle. Which is why this so frustrating to me. …lol

did you check this?

I just did the rotate image and and i still have to rotate 90.i have not tried the other thing the $RST

My x and y are a** backwards and upside down…super confused now…