Auf Verbindung warten... error:7 Der EEPROM-Lesevorgang ist fehlgeschlagen. Auf die Standardwerte zurücksetzen und wiederhergestellt (Waiting for connection... error:7 The EEPROM read operation failed. Reset to defaults and restored)

Hi
Ich bin neu hier und habe seit Tagen ein problem bekomme nichts mehr durchgeschnitten und habe diesen anzeige fehler
Auf Verbindung warten…
error:7
Der EEPROM-Lesevorgang ist fehlgeschlagen. Auf die Standardwerte zurücksetzen und wiederhergestellt.
kann mir jemand helfen?

Danke im vorraus

Hi
I’m new here and I’ve had a problem for days, nothing gets cut through and I have this display error
Waiting for connection…
error:7
The EEPROM read failed. Reset to defaults and restored.
can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Did you make a change to the factory settings in the Console window?

Some GRBL controllers, like your Atomstack A5 Pro, do not allow you to keep settings that you choose and reset them to the factory presets when you turn it off and on again.

I believe that you will be able to proceed from this reset point.
Let me know if you are still stuck.

This is also worth review:

Hi
Danke für den Tip aber das ein und auschalten hat nicht geklappt das der fehler weg ist und seit heute morgen ist folgendes sobald ich ihn anmache ist gleich Verbindung was komisch ist.
Ich habe auch nicht soviel anhanung und verstelle nur die laser einstellungen wie power und layer und mm/min.
Er fängt auch nicht bei layer 1 an sondern laut anzeige bei zb 1 von 9 layer bei 4 von 9 layer an.
Kabel habe ich auch schon getauscht bin mit meinem wissen am ende hoffe nicht das der defekt ist.

Lg

Hi
Thanks for the tip, but switching it on and off didn’t work, the error is gone and since this morning, as soon as I turn it on, the connection is the same, which is weird.
I don’t have that much attachment either and only adjust the laser settings such as power and layer and mm/min.
It doesn’t start at layer 1 either, but according to the display at eg 1 of 9 layers at 4 of 9 layers.
I have already exchanged the cable and I hope that in the end it is not defective.

LG

You mentioned previously that ‘nothing cuts through’ - I would be interested to know which material you’re trying to cut, speed (mm/minute) and power. I managed to cut a few things with a 5.5W diode.

Hi
Ich habe MDF 4mm wieder versucht zu schneiden es ging mit einstellung
Power 85% 9 Layer und 250mm/min

Hi
I tried to cut MDF 4mm again, it worked with the setting
Power 85% 9 layers and 250mm/min

This seems like a realistic expectation to me.
Can you add ‘air assist’ to your process?
I observed a 20-30% improvement in cutting when I added air.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.